Post commencing May 2022
About the role:
An exciting opportunity for a Motion Graphics Designer to join Make Studio’s creative team. You will have two to four years of experience within a creative agency. There is very little you don’t know about Adobe’s Creative Cloud and especially the After Effects or Premiere Pro and Illustrator applications. The role involves you working with the Creative Director to design national and international clients, so you’ll be a team player who knows how to contribute strong ideas, but also take direction. Your portfolio will clearly exemplify why you are a great designer and you’ll have the ambition to want to be in a growing team producing exemplary creative solutions for premium brands.
Be responsible for designing exceptional creative work, performing the following tasks and roles:
- – Work closely with the Creative Director to develop motion graphics content including illustrations, schematics, videos, animation and infographics
- – Help in the ideation and conceptualization of content based on the client brief
- – Design storyboards and animation sketches
- – Continuously enhance technical knowledge in motion graphics software packages
- – Support the design team when necessary with graphic design and light art working
- – Two to four years’ agency experience in the motion graphics/design industry
- – Deep knowledge of Adobe CC especially After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator (a must)
- – Experience editing video in Premiere Pro
- – Usage and understanding of 3D modelling and animation packages like Cinema 4D (a bonus)
- – Mac literate (essential)
- – Experience and knowledge of design principles and best practices
- – Deep understanding of typography and colour and motion
- – Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- – Portfolio showcasing strong design/animation work and keyframing ability
- – Strong sense of visual storytelling, composition, and experience with storyboarding
- – Collaborative team player that is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback from teammates, support with additional work when required
- – Be calm under pressure
- – Have strong oral and written communication skills
- – A resourceful creative thinker
- – Great team player and leader
- – Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines
- – Ability to deliver multiple and competing work priorities and demands
- – Passionate and open minded
Qualifications and Experience:
- – Graphic Design / Motion Graphics Design Bachelor’s degree
- – Minimum 2 years agency experience
As well as a competitive salary we offer our employee’s:
- – Earlier afternoon finish most Fridays
- – Premium Spotify accounts for all staff
- – Free tea, coffee, biscuits, Fruit and Nuts
- – Birthday lunch on the Agency
- – Beautiful, creative working environment by the sea!
Must enjoy the company of the studio dog.
Make Studio nurtures and promotes exceptional talent. We are excited by meeting creative people with incredible capabilities. If you have what it takes, tell us what life with you at Make Studio could be like: email@example.com
Details of the salary and incentives package available on request. Role-based in our Bournemouth office.
UK work permit holders only. No recruiters or agencies please.