About the role:
We have some big marketing and growth plans here at Make Studio, we are looking for a Marketer who is brimming with ideas and enthusiasm to help bring them to life. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our growing agency, We’re on the lookout for someone who is just as enthusiastic about big campaigns as attention to detail, great design and perfectly representing our own brand.
This role is focused on the marketing of Make Studio and growing new business opportunities through effective marketing. You will be working alongside the Marketing Director to deliver the agency growth and new business development strategy. This role has minimal involvement with client project work, but a good understanding and interest of wider marketing, technologies and the Make Studio current and future portfolio are important.
- – Support and assist with the delivery of the marketing strategy
- – Develop copy in-line with a specific tone of voice and style guide
- – Accurately proof and edit copy
- – Event development and coordination
- – Nurturing and developing key relationships with prospect clients, suppliers and our internal team
- – Social media management across Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- – Production of marketing campaign plans
- – Minute taking within senior level meetings
- – Managing multiple marketing campaigns and events consecutively
- – Campaign evaluation and reporting
- – Supporting the senior management team with internal communication and culture development related tasks
- – Researching new industries, technologies – producing content on research areas
- – A resourceful creative thinker and planner
- – A stickler for detail
- – Great communicator offering a warm and welcoming manor – face to face and on the phone
- – Great team player and leader
- – A keen researcher and passionate about keeping up to date with the creative, technology and digital marketing areas
- – Good understanding of Excel
- – Experience of mailing lists and email marketing
- – Press release production experience
- – Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines
- – Passionate and open minded
Qualifications and experience:
- – Marketing degree or equivalent qualification
- – A minimum of 3 experience years within a related marketing role
As well as a competitive salary we offer our employee’s:
- – Earlier afternoon finish most Fridays
- – Premium Spotify accounts for all staff
- – Free tea, coffee, biscuits, Fruit and Nuts
- – Birthday lunch on the Agency
- – Perkbox company benefits
- – Beautiful, creative working environment by the sea!
Must enjoy the company of the studio dog.
Make Studio nurtures and promotes exceptional talent. We are excited by meeting creative people with incredible capabilities. If you have what it takes, tell us what life with you at Make Studio could be like: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the salary and incentives package available on request. Role-based in our Bournemouth office.
UK work permit holders only. No recruiters or agencies please.